8.7.08

Wedding Bliss



I've been MIA for the past week - it was my best friend Sam's wedding on Saturday, in Old's, Alberta. The day was perfect, bright and sunny, a little breeze, and plenty of friends, old and new.

Weddings are sooo emotional for me....but I didn't cry! *Self high five* I was an emotional train wreck at mine, this time I was determined to keep it together. There were some tears when we were dressing, but I kept my composure through the ceremony. I was told I was smiling "too much." Figure that.

The dresses were great, I was nervous about mine, but with a lot of duct tape it (mostly) stayed up. I made the jewelry and had toooonss of compliments on it. *second self high five*.

That's me on the right. We all looked so hot!

1 comments:

you all looked great, and the jewlery was beautiful.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home