7.7.08

Purse Tutorials

So I've decided to make a little pouch for my little camera. I have a case for it but it's kinda big so I just end up throwing the camera in my purse. My purse is a scary place...no place for a poor defensless camera. I've spent some time looking up tutorials to figure out what I need to do. Tragically I can't find the one tutorial I'm looking for...because I apparently didn't bookmark it. Anyway, because I love to share, here's some good looking tutorials for the sewers (or wannabe sewers like me) among you. I'll keep you posted on my progress!


Lola's Angel Bag Tutorial:





Zippered Wristlet Tutorial from AficanKelli



Easy Change Purse Tutorial by splityarn




Change Purse Tutorial by Viteen





Rather Cheeky Wristlet at U-handbag


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home