26.6.08

I heart trees.

I'm doing research on Urban Forest Management Plans at work and came across a couple of tree quotes I want to share.


Tree density may be a better indication of the health and livability of our cities than population density
~ Henry Arnold

It is difficult to realize how great a part of all that is cheerful and delightful in the recollections of our own life is associated with trees. - Wilson Flagg

Other people love trees too! Check them out!

Amazing work of sexy art! Bird Tree Corset via here


Pretty Tree Earrings by Jorgensen Studio on Etsy


This Tree Lamp can come live at my house anytime!


Delightful print by Amy Rice


This list wouldn't be complete without inspiration from The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein, one of my favourite books as a child (and still now!)

3 comments:

gah! you've got to be one of my favorites, Jen!! The Giving Tree was one of my belovedest books when I was a kid, too!

yea! And that is why you are soooo cool now.

I heart trees, too. The tree corset is absolutely gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home