27.5.08

Hi from Hanna



As Jen sweetly introduced herself I guess I should too. I'm 26, and have been a lifeguard since I was 17. This summer I'm taking a leave of absence to focus on my freelance illustration and web design work, as well as open up an Etsy shop. I'm able to do this because my husband (who's a student) has a summer job in Creston, where my parents live. And we live in a motor home on their farm for the summer. So the bills are low, I'm learning to garden and getting a chance to make some money off of what I love. It's a good summer.

I've been drawing all my life, and doing digital art and graphic design for 11 years. I'm also an amateur photography, make jewelry and and learning to sew. I loooove food (tragically) and thus love cooking.

Green tea lattes are my favourite thing.

1 comments:

looks real good guys. best of luck in all your projects

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home