7.8.08

Jen's Clutch



This is a finished one...for me. I had to test it right? This is numero tres (three). I made one before Christmas, but it was stolen with all my stuff in South America. I made a new one a few weeks ago with a ribbon for wrist strap, but the ribbon broke. So this is the third attempt with a sturdier ribbon for the wrist. But it's still not quite right (see the fraying). This next batch will use bias tape, I think that will be a success *cross fingers*.

These are the perfect size for my life. It fits my phone (which is my music too), bus pass, credit card, cash...well, not cash because I never have any....


*******

On an alternate topic, Joel (husband dearest) found some fun new music by some guy in Finland who refers to himself as i-troll. Check him out on myspace. He sings about transportation, living in a forest collective, and other fun things like that. He's a little off-beat but I kinda enjoy it :-P

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home