31.7.08

Things that could live at my house...

First of all, this Hang on Outlet makes so much sense! I'm not sure how it helps save energy...maybe because you'd be inspired to unplug your stuff? [via productdose]


This would actually live in my purse. I'd never use take out cutlery again! [via econscious market]


Aaand this can't live in my house until I have a baby. But when I do they'll have a rad nursery- hopefully from Dwell Studio [via Design Public]


*sigh* if only it wasn't $3,000. Beautiful Bamboo Stagger Shelf [also via Design Public]


Okay, perhaps this Stink Tree Coffee Table shouldn't live in my house... well not unless it had a glass top because I'd probably spill my coffee on it. But I heart it anyways. [via 3rings]

2 comments:

I fell in love with the bamboo stagger shelf as well... when Blair takes his paretnal leave next month I think I will add it to my honey-do list! A nice smaller wall-mounted version painted out in orange for my dining room!! So that all my pretty white ceramic dishes have a home, other than on top of my cupboards!!

Oooh! I loove that idea! Lucky you having such a handy man. (not that Joel isn't...but...well...*gulp*)

Make sure you take pictures!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home