5.6.08

On My Desk...

Whew. What a crazy week. Recap, anyone?

Last Thursday: Crashed my bike. At full speed. Bloody knuckles, knees, stomach. Grapefruit size bruise on my thigh. Still have it one week later.

Friday: Worked from home (too injured to get to work). Day before Green Livng Expo. Stressed! Did not sleep that night. For real.

Saturday: Green Living Expo. Huge success! All positive responses and requests to do it next year.

Sunday: Younger brother Brian visiting. Fun times.

Monday: Day off. Volunteer with Bike to Work Week. 6:30am. Then, errands. Errands. Errands.

Tuesday: Just a day in the office. But another sleepless night. Why?!

Wednesday: Volunteer BTWW, 6:30am - 8:45. Work until 5:30. Celebration dinner for Gaining Ground (*psst* check out the Video Recordings on the site - amazing speakers!). Didn't get home until 10pm.

Today: Chill day in the office. Forum on Integrated Water Resource Management. So Cool! Buuuut home at 10:30.

And that is why this post is up at almost midnight.



Post. Oh right.... On my desk.

It's not really on my desk. It's keeping stuff off my desk, actually. But it is organizing my craft stuff. Pretty. Mmmm, I heart Amy Butler.

I still need to finish, clearly. I mac taced one of the boxes. I don't know if I should paint the others or mactac them. And I plan on making pretty labels for them. (we seem to post alot about mactac...it's not that i really want all this plastic in my life...)


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home