10.6.08

Happy Kitchen!

Ugh. I'm embarrassed to have this picture of me up...twice. But the before & after needs to be shown.

So a big thanks to Hanna for making my cupboards pretty and for inspiring the green & orange theme (not that I need much prodding to have more green and orange in my life). Basically the trick with a hideous kitchen is to embrace it.

Ugly. Sad. Uninspiring to cook in. Blahhhh.


TaDa! I bought some cute orange pot holders (The Bay $6 each), made a colourful apron (more to come later on that project), new tea towels (thanks Val), and green cream and sugar container (Value Village $6). I sewed a valance that matches my apron and took some of my glass jars out of the pantry and onto the shelf. Oh, and I painted some clothes pins and stuck magnets onto them to hold recipe cards.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home