17.6.08

Apron Love

While in South America I dreamed about crafting. Constantly. My hands were so itching to do something - anything. Making an apron was high on my priority list. For no other reason than wanting a pretty splash of colour and something practical in my kitchen.

I wanted to pass along the apron love and show you delightful ones from crafters on Etsy. (I don't have a picture of mine yet. Sheesh, Jen!)

The BELLA Vintage Inspired Blue Owl Full Apron by Boojiboo. $28.75



The aptly named Singing Squirrel apron by snappyshop. $38. Please go read her descriptions and check out her other aprons... such a witty woman!



For you moms-to-be and newly-momma's *ahem* Barb there is the adorable (and of course in Amy Butler fabric) Lady Madonna Maternity Apron by momomadeit. $36.50




This just made my heart melt. Not only does pinksugarclothing have an adorable daughter, but she's dressed in the cutest apron dress! $25




Don't want to buy one already made? Eager to make your own? Try Sewbettie for a basic apron pattern. $5




Heart. Jen.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home